How to Remove Limescale For Good
Where is Limescale in Your Home?
1. Limescale in Your Kettle
2. Limescale on Your Taps & in Your Bathroom
3. Blocked Shower Heads
4. Blocked Pipes
5. Hard Water & Dry Skin
Removing Limescale & Hard Water
How Much Does a Water Softener Cost?
- You won't need to constantly clean or buy expensive cleaning products and limescale removers.
- You can actually use way less (up to 50%) washing powders and softeners because soft water lathers and cleans much better.
- You can use less soaps and shampoos.
- You can naturally treat eczema & dry skin .
- Your appliances will last longer.
- You will protect your boiler from expensive repairs.
- Your energy bills will decrease because your heating system can become more efficient.
- You can help to remove existing limescale.
- Household bills spent on heating and cleaning products can decrease by up to £400 each year.
- Hazel George