We are exclusive suppliers of Kinetico drinking systems- the USA’s... Read More
We are exclusive suppliers of Kinetico drinking systems- the USA’s leading water purification brand. If you are looking to improve your drinking water we have simple installation under the sink carbon filters. If you have a water softener in your home we have reverse osmosis systems to support your softener and deliver quality pure filtered water from your sink! We offer the most competitive prices - for more information on our prices and bundle tap/filter deals, click "request a call back" or contact us!
The Problem with Tap Water
Whether you live in a hard or soft water area the quality of your home’s drinking water may not be to your taste. In fact, even if tap water meets local standards, it may still contain an excess of hard minerals, dissolved metals and other contaminants. These contaminants may include:
- Mineral Salts
These unwanted substances affect the way you water tastes and smells. Not only that, but hard water causes limescale, which can damage your home, appliances, and skin.
How Can a Drinking Water System Help?
Drinking water filter systems can help by removing unwanted and potentially harmful impurities from your drinking water. So, whether you ‘re enjoying an ice-cold water or piping hot cup of tea you’ll enjoy clean, fresh and pure drinking water.
There are many different filtration options available. When it comes to selecting the best option for your home, our main goal is to give you a solution that removes as many contaminants as possible in the quickest, most cost-effective way. Our compact, fitted inline water filters are quick and easy to install. Not only that, but we also provide a wide range of compatible 2-way wand 3-way tri-flow taps. Regardless of which drinking water filtration system you choose, we are here to ensure great tasting filtered water straight from your tap, 24/7!
What Are the Benefits of Filtered Water Systems?
A water filter system and purified water is a great investment in your home and family, offering a range of benefits including:
- Safe and clean water that is good for you: with a filtered water system you will be able to experience triple filtered water. That means you’ll have no scale and water that contains the right amount of healthy minerals.
- Great tasting drinks: by removing different contaminants from your water, you’ll be left with great natural and fresh tasting drinks.
- You can keep hydrated and healthy: water is great for health. Drinking more pure water can help you stay energised and hydrated to benefit your body and immune system.
- Avoid rust on fixtures & fittings: our systems can remove hard minerals that may cause rusting on your taps.
- Convenient and easy: Forget having to buy bottled water or fill up your water jug, you’ll be able to get clean and drink pure water straight from your tap!
- Cost Saving: Forget constantly buying bottled water and replacement cartridges for your water jugs. A drinking water filtration system is a great investment that can save you money in just a short space of time.
- Environmentally friendly: water filters are energy efficient and by reducing the amount plastic bottles you buy, you can help save the environment.
- Healthy for your pets and plants: pure water wont just benefit you, it will also benefit your pets and plants.
How Does Water Treatment Clean Your Water?
Different filtration products have different mechanisms for removing the impurities. Among these, two of the most effective techniques used in water filtration systems are reverse osmosis and carbon filtration.
Reverse Osmosis Systems
Reverse osmosis is an advanced filtration method that is renowned for removing the highest percentage of contaminants from your water. RO drinking water systems are fitted with three filters that remove unwanted substances and contaminants as water flows through. Filtered impurities are then washed down the drain, meaning no more bad odours or tastes. You’ll be left with crystal clear water, delivered straight from your sink.
In fact, Premium K5 Pure Ultra removes 99.99% of viruses and 99.99999% of bacteria using a Purefecta Guard filter.
Carbon Filtration Systems
Another common system used in water treatment and purification is carbon filtration. Carbon water filters attract and absorb impurities from your water. For example, fitted water filters from the Kinetico Aqua range, which include, Aquaguard, Aquascale and Aquataste use carbon filters. These under the sink filters require a three-way tap or an additional tap when installing a water filter system. A 3-way tap is easy to install and we offer bundle deals and discounts for these options.