Terms and Conditions of Sale
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. These standard terms and conditions of trading apply to all sales made and services supplied by us and to all agreements entered into by us, unless they are and any terms contained in them, are expressly excluded by any other written agreement between the parties and signed by both of them. No amendment or aberrations shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by both parties.
2. Payment is required on the day of installation or delivery unless otherwise agreed in writing.
3. All prices are subject to alteration without notice. Goods are invoiced at price ruling at the date of dispatch and services are invoiced at the date the last service is performed and orders are deemed to be placed and accepted on this basis.
4. Estimated delivery dates are those dates on which we expect in good faith that goods will be available and delivered to the customer and estimated service dates are those on which we expect in good faith that services will be performed for the customer. However, time is not of the essence of the agreement and we shall not liable in any manner whatever of any losses arising in the event that goods are not delivered or services are not performed on the date that we have estimated or at all and in the event of non-delivery or non-performance our obligation and liability shall be limited to the refund of any monies prepaid by the customer.
5. All water softeners are supplied with the manufacturer’s warranty; the individual warranties will fluctuate depending on the produce you choose.
6. Depending on the hardness of your water, you may wish to opt for a separate drinking water faucet to be installed at an extra charge. Please discuss this with your NEWS representative prior to the installation.
7. After the installation process is completed, NEWS accepts no further lability with regards to the drinking water supply, unless a separate drinking water filter has also been installed.
8. NEWS do not accept any liability with regards to any changes in the quality of water which is supplied by the Local Water Provider; the hardness of the water can vary depending on the supply.
9. Title to all goods supplied by us (including goods and materials fitted or supplied in the course of services rendered by us) shall be retained by us until such time as the cost of the goods and services (as the case may be) shall have been paid to us in full and in the event that payment shall have been made by cheque or any negotiable instrument has been cleared by the paying bank. Until title has passed in accordance with this condition we shall be at liberty to take possession of any goods supplied at our sole discretion and the customer hereby irrevocably authorises us to have access to the location of such goods in order to take possession of them. NEWS reserves the right to remove stock or products which have not been fully paid for and charge a fee of £200.00 for the removal.
10. All statements, conditions or warranties whether express or implied by law or otherwise as to the quality of any goods ordered or supplied or of services rendered or the fitness of such goods for any purpose are expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
Stock Items for Sale via the Website
1. We do not offer a returns policy for stock items ordered unless the following applies:
- If the return is due to an error we have made we will gladly refund the item and the delivery charges.
- If the item is either faulty or damaged you must contact our Returns team within 3 working days of delivery, who will arrange for a replacement or refund:
2. We will not accept any returns unless authorised prior with a member of staff, we do not accept any returned items without prior notification. Returns when authorised are then at the cost of the individual and maybe subject to a surcharge of a minimum 15% re stock fee.
3. Please ensure you are ordering the correct items, as North East Water Softeners Ltd cannot be responsible for incorrect items being ordered. Whenever the wrong goods are ordered North East Water Softeners Ltd will not be held responsible for incorrect ordering, please take care when placing an order, we are only a telephone call away for advice on the right product.
4. In the case of warranted goods a valid Invoice must be produced at all times. We cannot accept any goods for repair or replacement without a valid North East Water Softeners Ltd invoice which you receive when ordering your goods. The repair or replacement of goods will be at the discretion of North East Water Softeners Ltd.