Water Softener Systems
Water softener systems are a type of home water treatment used to purify and soften hard water. Through reverse osmosis, they remove and prevent limescale, providing a range of benefits, whilst saving time and money. If you live in a hard... Read More
Water softener systems are a type of home water treatment used to purify and soften hard water. Through reverse osmosis, they remove and prevent limescale, providing a range of benefits, whilst saving time and money. If you live in a hard water area, you can’t change the water coming into your home without a softener system.
Do You Have Hard Water Problems?
Hard water is water which contains excess of the minerals calcium and magnesium. If you live in a hard area your water can cause major problems for everyday life. You may notice common signs including:
- Dry skin, skin irritation and eczema.
- Blocked pipes, taps and shower heads
- Dirty dishes, silverware and glassware.
- Stiff Clothes than don't clean well
- Scale that damages appliances e.g. washing machines, boilers and kettles
- High energy bills, but heating and hot water systems that work poorly
- Low water pressure
- Excess cleaning and buying limescale removal products
How Do They Work?
When installed, a softener unit is directly attached to your household plumbing. It then works to eliminate scale and hard water minerals by removing calcium and magnesium from your main water supply. To do this, it uses sodium ion-exchange resins and a reverse osmosis process. As the water passes through the sodium coated resin beads, the calcium and magnesium ions are attracted and absorbed. The result is soft water that is great for your home, washing & skin. What's more, the unit is completely automatic and renews and regenerates itself - so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
What Are the Benefits?
The benefits of soft water include:
- No More Limescale & Clogged Taps
- Longer Lasting Appliances
- An Effective Heating System
- No More Eczema or Dry Skin
- Softer & Brighter Hair
- Cleaner Clothes
- Less Time Cleaning & Less Cleaning Products
- Better Tasting & Healthier Water
- A Higher Water Pressure & Flow
- Cost Savings & Environmentally Friendly
How to Choose the Best System for Your Home
Selecting the best water soften for you can depend on:
- Your budget: We want to deliver quality water to every family and home - regardless of budget. We offer a range of different water systems at the most competitive prices. We now also offer flexible payment plans and finance options.
- Non electric Vs electric: We provide automatic non electric systems to make water purification quick, easy and on demand.
- Single or twin tank: We have both single and twin tanks to choose from, whether you have a large family or live alone - there is an affordable solution for you.
- The size of your home & number of bathrooms in your home: the size of your home and number of bathrooms affects the type of softener you need. We have a wide selection of sizes to fit your home.
- The size of your family: big or small families - we have you covered, we even offer commercial softeners for businesses of any size.
We are exclusive suppliers of Kinetico and Harvey brands. Harvey is a UK made and UK’s number one softener brand. While Kinetico is the USA’s leading brand. We offer the most competitive prices for our brands - to get a quote, enquire online.
Our water systems are installed quickly by a fully qualified professional installer. We also provide a free home water hardness test and advice – so you can make the best decision for your home. If you need more information please click here to enquire online or call us on 01429 872 522.