The Twintec XXL water softener is a semi commercial water treatment solution that is designed for larger homes with over 6 bathrooms and over 12 people.
This Product is ideal for small businesses, hotels or B&Bs. It is designed for large homes with 6+ bathrooms. 10 year waranty on parts.
Type of System: Twin tank, non-electric, TABLET SALT fed system. Consists of two cylinders, salt chamber and a brine tank.
Efficiency: regeneration in over 20 minutes requiring 50 litres.
Warranty: 10 year from the manufacturer.
Min/Max Flow Rate: 1 L/min -80L/m
Min/Max Pressure: 1- 8bar
Salt Usage: 1300g-1600g
Daily Soft Water Capacity: 6444L
Inlet/ Outlet: 1inch or 3/4 inches
Max Temp: 20 degrees
Benefits & Results
- Lower Bills: a softener increases the efficiency of your heating system reduce bills by up to 12%. You also won’t have to buy expensive cleaning products and can reduce your usage of washing powder with soft water, meaning you can save up to £400 on your household shopping bills.
- No More Hard Water Limescale: softeners remove limescale from your home – including scale build up in your appliances and pipes. They also prevent scale build-up.
- Longer Lasting Appliances: soft water protects home appliances like washing machines and kettles and also makes them last longer.
- Soft Water Treats Dry Skin & Eczema: soft water is good for your hair and skin helping to make it soft. It also treats eczema and dry skin conditions.
- Cleaner Laundry: soft water requires up to 50% less washing powder, so your clothes appear cleaner and softer.
How does the XXL Water Softener Work?
A non-electric, water powered system requires no programming or maintenance aside from replacing tablet salt. It is powered by water and uses reverse osmosis to remove hard magnesium and calcium minerals from water. Two tanks mean you can have a constant supply of water because one tank is always working.
Water Softener Installation
We offer installation of all water softeners upon purchase and inquiry. This product is safely and efficiently installed into your home or commercial premises by connecting it to the main water supply that enters your home. From here all you have to do is add tablet salt for the system to work and regenerate and top up when empty.
We offer a returns policy for stock items ordered only if the following applies: . The return reason is due to an error made by NEWS, whereby we will refund the item and the delivery charges. . The purchased item is faulty or damaged. In the event of a damaged or fault product, the customer must contact our customer service and returns team within 3 working days of delivery. In this event, a replacement or refund will be arranged. We will not accept any returns unless authorised prior with a member of staff.
For orders over £50 shipping is free of charge. Shipping costs for orders under £50 is £5.99. All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. We use an express delivery courier who collect the day after order and deliver within 1-3 working days following collection.
Recently Viewed Products
Kinetico Premier Plus Water...