ONLY £1299.99. PLUS Save an Extra £100 OFF
Use Code: NEWS
Free Express Delivery! Interest-Free Finance Available.
The Harvey Twintec S4 is a twin tank water softener from the UK's most trusted brand - Harvey Water Softener. Once installed this product will remove hard water and limescale from your entire home and is designed to last 10-20 years.
You Should Buy the S4 if...
- You have a property with 3 or 4 bathrooms or have a family of 3-8 people.
- You have limed space underneath your kitchen sink.
- You are looking for a softener that will last 10-20 years.
- You need to remove hard water & limescale from your home.
Type of System: Twin tank, non-electric, block salt fed system.
Dimensions: 490mm high and 205mm wide with a depth of 440mm.
Efficiency: regeneration water volume of 17L with a time of 11 mins.
Warranty: 10 years parts.
Max Flow Rate: 56L/min
Max Pressure: 10bar
Salt Usage: 300g per regeneration
- Small & Compact Size: the smallest twin tank softener that fits easily underneath your kitchen sink.
- Twin Tank Design: designed to deliver soft water 24/7.
- Non-Electric & Automatic: no timers or controls needed.
- A 10-year Warranty: the S4 has a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty for parts.
- A Patented Metering System: allowing the softener to measure water usage very accurately – down to measuring two drips per second.
- A Nano Technology Ultra Fine Resin: the patented resin of the S4 uses a unique ultra-fine exchange resin for higher flow rates and greater exchange capacity which ensures maximum operational efficiency.
- Smart Shuttle Metering for Pressure Adaptations: a smart shuttle meter means this softener is designed for all different pressure systems including gravity-fed systems, tanks in the loft, combination boilers and high flow unvented hot water cylinders.
- High Flow Rate: with a max flow rate of 56 litres per minute, power showers and mega flows are no problem.
- Great Efficiency: Uses only 300g of salt per regeneration which requires only 17L of water and takes just 11 minutes.
- Tried & Tested Durability: these twintec designs are tried and tested for maximum durability & reliability.
- Uses Block Salt- the reverse osmosis system is powered by a brine solution.
Water Softener Benefits
- Removes hard minerals from water which causes limescale.
- Prolongs the life of all your home appliances and bathroom fixtures.
- Protect your Boiler & increases the efficiency of your heating system & pipes.
- Will mean your home requires less cleaning and time spent removing limescale.
- Increases the efficiency of your washing machine: you'll use less washing powder and your clothes will be softer and cleaner.
- Water softeners are used to treat eczema and dry skin conditions. They are used to relieve skin & scalp irritation.
- Soft water is gentle on your skin and hair.
- You'll also have less water wastage as well as improved energy efficiency.
We offer a returns policy for stock items ordered only if the following applies: . The return reason is due to an error made by NEWS, whereby we will refund the item and the delivery charges. . The purchased item is faulty or damaged. In the event of a damaged or fault product, the customer must contact our customer service and returns team within 3 working days of delivery. In this event, a replacement or refund will be arranged. We will not accept any returns unless authorised prior with a member of staff.
For orders over £50 shipping is free of charge. Shipping costs for orders under £50 is £5.99. All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. We use an express delivery courier who collect the day after order and deliver within 1-3 working days following collection.