Brand New TwinTec Cobalt Water Softener - Call us Direct For an Exclusive Price Quote. Purchase & Installation Only to Local North & York Areas.
The Harvey Cobalt softener system is the latest twin tank design released from TwinTec. This non-electric softener is the most eco-friendly system on the market and is made from 62% recycled materials.
Who Is the Cobalt for?
- Perfect for properties with 3 bathrooms and families of 6 people.
- For people looking to efficiently remove hard water from their home.
- For kitchens with limited space.
Type of System: Twin tank, non-electric, block salt fed system.
Dimensions: H 487mm x W 202mm x D 438mm.
Capacity: 3,000 L of soft water per day.
Efficiency: regeneration water volume of 17L with a time of 11 mins.
Warranty: 10 years from Harvey.
Max Flow Rate: 56L/min
Min -Max Pressure: 1-10bar
Salt Usage: 300g per regeneration
- The Most Eco-Friendly Softener: this water softener has been manufactured from 62% recyclable plastics. Saving 84 tonnes of plastic every year.
- Small & Compact Size: now the smallest softener in the world, the Cobalt fits neatly underneath your kitchen sink.
- Dual Tank Design: to deliver an uninterrupted supply of soft water 24/7 to your home.
- Non-Electric: no need for timers or controls.
- A 10-year Warranty: a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- An Ultra Fine Resin: with 350 micron specialist resin beads, to give the highest exchange capacity and flow rate.
- High Flow Rate: with a max flow rate of 56 litres per minute, designed for power showers and mega flows.
- Great Efficiency & Quick Regeneration: in just 11 minutes, using only 300g of salt and 17L of water.
- Superior Testing for Maximum Durability: each unit is tried and tested to guarantee top quality & reliability.
- Low Running Costs: the cobalt automatically measures your water usage and regenerates only when necessary - using less salt and water.
- Easy to Use: once installed, all you need to do is refill your block salt.
We offer a returns policy for stock items ordered only if the following applies: . The return reason is due to an error made by NEWS, whereby we will refund the item and the delivery charges. . The purchased item is faulty or damaged. In the event of a damaged or fault product, the customer must contact our customer service and returns team within 3 working days of delivery. In this event, a replacement or refund will be arranged. We will not accept any returns unless authorised prior with a member of staff.
For orders over £50 shipping is free of charge. Shipping costs for orders under £50 is £5.99. All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. We use an express delivery courier who collect the day after order and deliver within 1-3 working days following collection.
Recently Viewed Products
Harvey TwinTec XXL Big Blue...