ONLY £995 - SAVE £500! Plus Free Express Delivery! Includes a 10 year manufacturer warranty.
Excludes Installation Kit.
The Refurbished TwinTec S4 Water Softeners are under 12 weeks old. They have been used as part of a water softener trial. Each machine is cleaned, checked and tested by Harvey themselves, before being resealed, packed and classed as ready for resale. Each reconditioned softener comes with a 10 year warranty from Harvey for parts.
You Should Choose the S4 if:
- You live in a hard water area and want to remove hard water and limescale from your entire home.
- Your home has 3 bathrooms or have a family of of 3-8 people.
- The S4 is the smallest water softener available so is a great choice if your kitchen or home has limited space.
- You want a softener that is easy to maintain and lasts 10 - 20 years.
- Small Size: perfect for fitting underneath your kitchen sink.
- Dual Tank Design: for uninterrupted soft water 24/7.
- Non-Electric & Automatic: no timers or controls needed.
- A 10-year Warranty: even when refurbished the S4 has a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty for parts.
- Accurate Metering System: allowing the softener to measure water usage.
- Patented Ultra Fine Resin: to deliver higher flow rates with a greater exchange capacity.
- Smart Shuttle Metering: a smart shuttle meter allows the system to adapt for different pressure levels from gravity fed to combination boilers and high flow systems.
- Great Efficiency: with an 11 minute regeneration that uses only 300g of block salt and 17L of water.
- Tried & Tested: to ensure quality.
- Uses Block Salt: making it affordable and easy to maintain.
Type of System: Twin tank, non-electric, block salt fed system. Consists of two cylinders, salt chamber and a brine tank.
Dimensions: 49cm high and 20.5cm wide with a depth of 44cm.
Efficiency: regeneration water volume of 17L with a time of 11 mins.
Warranty: 10 years parts.
Min/Max Flow Rate: 5L/hour 56L/min
Min/Max Pressure: 1-10bar
Salt Usage: 300g per regeneration
We offer a returns policy for stock items ordered only if the following applies: . The return reason is due to an error made by NEWS, whereby we will refund the item and the delivery charges. . The purchased item is faulty or damaged. In the event of a damaged or fault product, the customer must contact our customer service and returns team within 3 working days of delivery. In this event, a replacement or refund will be arranged. We will not accept any returns unless authorised prior with a member of staff.
For orders over £50 shipping is free of charge. Shipping costs for orders under £50 is £5.99. All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. We use an express delivery courier who collect the day after order and deliver within 1-3 working days following collection.
Recently Viewed Products
TwinTec Cobalt Water Softener