Puricom Gutzzi Compact Reverse Osmosis filter offers a compact modern unit designed manufacturerd by biologists, engineers, designers and private users.
So compact that it will fit into even the smallest of spaces. The Gutzzi is the best way to enjoy pure drinking water for your home. Click here to view a short video of the Gutzzi RO filter.
The final stage of filtraration includes a remineralisation post filter that puts back essential salts that are removed by the RO process, resulting in a healthier and more natural tasting drinking water supply.
- Membrane production 200 LPD*
- Inlet TDS 2000 ppm
- Inlet pressure 1 - 2.5 bar
- Supplied with booster pump
- 5.5 liters storage tank
- Chrome lead free drinking water faucet and all attachements, alternatively can be fitted wth a Tri-flo tap (extra not included)
- H x D x W - 410mm x 415mm x 215mm
The Gutzzi will require regular maintenance replacing all consumable cartridges. Frequency is dependant up the origional water quality and the figures below are provided as a guide.
- 1st stage Sediment filter 6-12 months
- 2nd stage CAC carbon cartridge 6-12 months
- 3rd stage 75 gpd membrane 12-24 months
- 4th stage remineralising post filter 6-12 months
* Flow rates can vary plus or minus 20% depending on water quality and temperature
- Innovative magnetic closing cover, easy to open for maintenance.
- Compact design, 50% space saving, filtration efficiency increased 50%.
- Small-sized booster pump, lightweight and high performance.
- Reliable components, uses food grade fittings and tubing.
- Work of art water purifier, improving your quality of life.
- Intelligent 4 in 1 functions optional: filter change notice, water quality detector, leak sensor, auto-flushing.
- 100% factory tested and sterilized ready for installation.
We offer a returns policy for stock items ordered only if the following applies: . The return reason is due to an error made by NEWS, whereby we will refund the item and the delivery charges. . The purchased item is faulty or damaged. In the event of a damaged or fault product, the customer must contact our customer service and returns team within 3 working days of delivery. In this event, a replacement or refund will be arranged. We will not accept any returns unless authorised prior with a member of staff.
For orders over £50 shipping is free of charge. Shipping costs for orders under £50 is £5.99. All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. We use an express delivery courier who collect the day after order and deliver within 1-3 working days following collection.