2 year replacement & 10 year parts warranty.
We supply all of the UK, including London. Verified dealers - warranty is always valid - regardless of the installer. Have your own plumber install the system.
If you experience an issue with you water softener within the first 2 years, our replacement warranty means we will uplift the water softener and replace this with a brand new product. We will provide a local plumber to assist & arrange & cover all costs of carriage. Rather than fix your system - we will send you a brand new product. This reinstates your warranty from the date the new water softener is installed.
Need help? Try our live chat or talk to us today on 0203 1486773.
The Kinetico Premier Maxi Water Softener is a large high performance non - electric water softener that will remove hard water and limescale from large homes.
This Kinetico Water Softener Is For You If...
- Your home has 4+ bathrooms. It can also be used for small businesses.
- Your home has plenty of space available.
- You want to remove hard water and limescale from your entire home.
- You want a high quality product that will last 10 - 20 years and comes with a 10 year warranty.
Type of System: Twin tank, non-electric, block salt fed system. Consists of two cylinders, salt chamber and a brine tank.
Dimensions: 29cm x 68.9cm x 69.1xm
Efficiency: regeneration in 11 minutes requiring 34 litres.
Warranty: 10 years
Min/Max Flow Rate: 1 l/min -57 l/m
Min/Max Pressure: 1- 8.3bar
Salt Usage: 500g
- Large Capacity: suitable for large homes.
- Dual Tank Design: for an uninterrupted soft water supply.
- Non-Electric & Automatic: uses the kinetic energy of moving water to power itself.
- Higher Flow Rate & Operational Pressure: perfect for if you live in a large home or have a large family.
- Works Well with Higher Pressure Systems: suited for mega flow and combi boilers.
- A 10-year Warranty: a 10-year warranty for parts.
- Third Party Certification: externally accredited for guaranteed quality.
- Uses Its Own Soft Water Rinse: cleans itself using soft water.
- Metered Regeneration: prevents over producing soft water and determines the best time to regenerate.
- Efficient Regeneration: despite its large size the regeneration process occurs in just 11 minutes.
- EMax Technology and QuietDrive: a patented twin-tank design with QuietDrive so you won't be disturbed.
Soft Water Benefits:
- Removes limescale in your home and prevents a scale build up.
- Longer lasting kettles, washing machines and other home appliances.
- Reduces skin irritation and eczema caused by your hard water.
- Increases heating efficiency and protects your boiler and pipes.
- Can allow you to save up to 12% on energy bills and £400 on shopping bills.
- You can use less cleaning products, shower gel and washing powder. Soft water lathers better and makes your clothes appear cleaner and brighter.
- Improves the condition of your hair.
How it Works
The Premier Maxi uses reverse osmosis ion exchange to remove hard ions from your water. It alternates between each tank and uses block salt to regenerate automatically based on your water usage. All you need to do is refill the salt as it runs out!
Water Softener Installation
We offer installation of all water softeners upon phone enquiry at an additional cost. This product can be installed by any plumbing professional using an installation kit. This model is perfect for mega flow and combi boilers and ideal for 28mm pipework.
I own a large house with 5 bathrooms and decided to try and protect my home from hard water damage. Hazel recommended the premier maxi because it‚Äôs a larger softener and it was made a great difference already. No more water marks on my shower screen and glass and it‚Äôs softer and lathers better too! I feel like it‚Äôs been a great home investment to prevent limescale and hard water damage already. The installation didn‚Äôt take too long and I‚Äôve had no problems.
We offer a returns policy for stock items ordered only if the following applies: . The return reason is due to an error made by NEWS, whereby we will refund the item and the delivery charges. . The purchased item is faulty or damaged. In the event of a damaged or fault product, the customer must contact our customer service and returns team within 3 working days of delivery. In this event, a replacement or refund will be arranged. The return must be logged within 14 days after the original purchase. If a return is due to a customer error or change of mind - there may be a restock fee applied.
For orders over £1000 shipping is free of charge. Shipping costs for orders under £1000 is £5.99. All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. We use an express delivery courier who collect the day after order and deliver within 1-3 working days following collection.