The Kinetico K5 Pure Ultra Water Filter is the ultimate drinking water system designed for individuals who demand the highest level of protection. This advanced system produces bio pure water, taking out 99.9% of impurities including bacteria and viruses.
- Ultimate Protection: Premium K5 Pure Ultra removes 99.99% of viruses and 99.99999% of bacteria using a Purefecta Guard filter.
- A 5 Filter System: that removes unwanted chlorine, sediment and impurities for better tasting water and a superior level of protection.
- Technologically Advanced Water Treatment: a flexible filtration design to meet a range of individual filtration needs.
- Efficient and Economical: removes as many contaminants as possible in the quickest, most cost-effective way.
- Independently certified: NSF certified to remove more contaminants than any other system.
- Great Design & Easy Installation: fits discreetly under your sink.
- Produces Delicious Quality Water on Demand: pure, filtered, great-tasting water on 24/7.
- Go Green: no need for plastic bottled water.
- A Flexible Filter Design: with dual flex filters you can choose the function of your filtration system. You can add a level of protect or even use a mineral plus filter to add minerals back into your drinking water.
- The best premium filtered water straight from your kitchen sink. You can add a dedicated mini tap or purchase a 3-way tri flow tap to get tap and filtered water all from the one tap.
- Looks great in your kitchen and is easy to fit: the Pure Ultra Filter is easy to install yourself or by a member of our team. It fits perfectly under your sink.
- Ultra Safe Drinking Water: 99.99 % free from viruses, contaminants and unwanted chemicals.
- Save Money & the Environment: save money on buying plastic bottled water.
- Independently Certified: by the NSF (National Sanitation Foundation of America): removes more contaminants than any other reverse osmosis drinking water system.
- Purer Water than Bottled Water or Jug Filters: the best quality, on demand, straight from your kitchen tap.
How Does this 5 Filter RO System Work?
The Pure Ultra filter uses a 5 filter design and RO (Reverse Osmosis) to produce clean, crystal clear and delicious tasting drinking water. In fact, no other system is capable of removing as many contaminants. Reverse osmosis is an advanced filtration method renowned for removing the highest percentage of contaminants from the water via a semi-permeable membrane trapping the impurities. The filtration system has 3 fixed filters and 2 additional filters:
1. A Pre Filter: to remove chlorine and other contaminants including very small sediment.
2. A Reverse Osmosis Filter: water from your main supply water is pushed through a semi-permeable membrane to remove inorganic compounds, nitrates and metals.
3. A Post-Filter: designed to remove any organic compounds that can cause a foul taste or smell.
4. & 5. Dual Flex Filters: Purefecta and VOC Guard add another level of protection. These flex filtration components can also be used to add more minerals back into your water.
K5 Filter Replacements
The lifetime of a filter cartridge depends on your home drinking water usage. For an average family of four cartridges can last 9 months to 1 year. We can organise filter changes for you or you can order directly from us and you can change them.
We offer installation of all Kinetico drinking water filters upon purchase and enquiry. If any one of the Kinetico drinking water filter range is purchased at the same time as a water softener, you can enjoy free fitting. This product is safely and efficiently installed into your home usually underneath the kitchen sink. From here all you must do is enjoy drinking the pure water the system provides for you. .
We offer a returns policy for stock items ordered only if the following applies: . The return reason is due to an error made by NEWS, whereby we will refund the item and the delivery charges. . The purchased item is faulty or damaged. In the event of a damaged or fault product, the customer must contact our customer service and returns team within 3 working days of delivery. In this event, a replacement or refund will be arranged. We will not accept any returns unless authorised prior with a member of staff.
For orders over £50 shipping is free of charge. Shipping costs for orders under £50 is £5.99. All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. We use an express delivery courier who collect the day after order and deliver within 1-3 working days following collection.