The Genus SD 530 is a single tank electric water softener designed for homes with up to 8 people. This system is a home water softener that is designed to remove hard water and limescale from your entire home.
You Should Buy the SD 530 if...
- You have a property with 3 or 4 bathrooms or have a family of 3-8 people.
- You have limited space underneath your kitchen sink to accommodate a medium-sized system.
- You are looking for an electric water softener.
- You need to remove hard water & limescale from your home.
- You want to purchase a tablet or block salt system.
Type of System: Single tank, electric, tablet or block salt system.
Dimensions: Width – 277mm. Height – 632mm. Depth – 477mm.
Flow Rate: Up to 50LPM MAX – High Flow units.
Efficiency: regeneration water volume of 77L.
Soft Water Produced: 2727 litres.
Warranty: 2 years parts.
Max Pressure: 5 bar
Salt Usage: 2.1kg per regeneration
- An electric system: designed to give you a quality electric control valve.
- High Flow Rate: Up to 50LPM MAX – High Flow units.
- Single tank design, but good size: designed to fit under most kitchen sinks.
- You can program your regeneration: a 15-litre control meter allows you to time your regenerations.
- A 2-year Warranty: a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty for labour and parts.
- suitable for up to 8 people: a great affordable option for most family homes, producing 2727 litres of soft water at 300ppm.
- A low salt usage: just 2.1Kg per regeneration.
- A large salt storage capacity: the system holds 19kg of salt, meaning you won’t need to change the salt as often.
- This system uses both tablet and block salt: so you can choose your preference.
- Tried & Tested Durability: Genus softeners and UK accredited systems.
Water Softener Installation
Our Genus range comes with an installation kit. We currently offer an installation service for our Genus range in local postcode areas. Our supply-only online service and online price does not include installation. Your water softener should be installed next to the stop tap and so you should ensure you have enough space for the unit. The installation can be carried out by a plumber.
We offer a returns policy for stock items ordered only if the following applies: . The return reason is due to an error made by NEWS, whereby we will refund the item and the delivery charges. . The purchased item is faulty or damaged. In the event of a damaged or fault product, the customer must contact our customer service and returns team within 3 working days of delivery. In this event, a replacement or refund will be arranged. The return must be logged within 14 days after the original purchase. If a return is due to a customer error or change of mind - there may be a restock fee applied.
For orders over £1000 shipping is free of charge. Shipping costs for orders under £1000 is £5.99. All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. We use an express delivery courier who collect the day after order and deliver within 1-3 working days following collection.