The Genus SD 130 Single Tank Water Softener is an electric system designed for smaller homes and families with up to 4 people. This system is designed to be both economical and efficient.
You Should Buy the SD 130 if...
- You have a property with 2 bathrooms or have a family of 1-4 people.
- You have limited space underneath your kitchen sink.
- You are looking for an electric water and single tank softener.
- You need to remove hard water from your home.
- You want to purchase an affordable tablet or block salt system.
Type of System: Single tank, electric, tablet or block salt system.
Dimensions: Width – 245mm. Height – 620mm. Depth – 470mm (Including hoses).
Flow Rate: Up to 50LPM MAX – High Flow units.
Efficiency: regeneration water volume of 61L.
Soft Water Produced: 1860 litres.
Warranty: 2 years parts & labour.
Max Pressure: 5 bar.
Salt Usage: 1.4kg per regeneration.
- An electric system that can be programmed: with a quality electric control valve.
- High Flow Rate: Up to 50LPM MAX – High Flow units.
- Single tank design: designed to fit under most kitchen sinks.
- You can program your regeneration: a 10 litre control meter allows you to time your regenerations.
- A 2-year Warranty: a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty for labour and parts.
- Great for small homes: a great affordable option for smaller family homes with up to 4 people. The softener produces 1860 litres of soft water at 300ppm.
- A low salt usage: 1.4Kg per regeneration.
- A large salt storage capacity: the system holds 18kg of salt.
- This system uses both tablet and block salt.
- Tried & Tested Durability: Genus softeners and UK accredited systems.
Water Softener Installation
Our Genus SD water softeners come with an installation kit. We currently offer an installation service for our Genus range in local postcode areas. Our supply-only online service and online price does not include installation. Your water softener should be installed by a qualified plumber and you should ensure you have enough space before the purchase.
We offer a returns policy for stock items ordered only if the following applies: . The return reason is due to an error made by NEWS, whereby we will refund the item and the delivery charges. . The purchased item is faulty or damaged. In the event of a damaged or fault product, the customer must contact our customer service and returns team within 3 working days of delivery. In this event, a replacement or refund will be arranged. The return must be logged within 14 days after the original purchase. If a return is due to a customer error or change of mind - there may be a restock fee applied.
For orders over £1000 shipping is free of charge. Shipping costs for orders under £1000 is £5.99. All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. We use an express delivery courier who collect the day after order and deliver within 1-3 working days following collection.