Save £60 - NOW ONLY £625! Plus Free Express Delivery.
The Kinetico Essentials 8 Water Softener is a single tank non-electric system from Kinetico. This system is a tablet salt system that will remove hard water and limescale from your home.
You Should Choose This Softener If:
- You live in a small home or flat with 1-2 bathrooms and 1-2 people.
- You live in a hard water location and are experiencing limescale & hard water problems.
- You have limited space in your kitchen.
- You are looking for a great mid range softener and are on a budget.
Type of System: Single tank, non-electric, tablet salt fed system.
Dimensions: 508 mm x 452 mm x 292 mm
Efficiency: regeneration water volume of 25L with a time of 15 mins.
Warranty: 12 months
Min/Max Flow Rate: 36 L/min
Salt Usage: 360g per regeneration
Maximum Hardness: 600mg/L
- Small Size: a great single tank softener to fit underneath your kitchen sink.
- AccuDial & Water Hardness Calibration: enables the softener to be calibrated to the exact hardness level of the water in your local area, making it very efficient to operate.
- Non-Electric & Automatic: no complicated timers or controls needed.
- Great Efficiency and Fast Regeneration: only takes 15 minutes to regenerate.
- Easy to Install
- Easy to Maintain: Once set to your water hardness level, all you need to do is refill the tablet salt when required.
- Removes and prevents limescale.
- Prolongs the life of all your home appliances by up to 50%.
- Protect your heating system and boiler, while increasing the efficiency of your heating system.
- Less time spent cleaning.
- Makes your laundry cleaner and softer.
- Soft water treats eczema and dry skin.
- Soft water lathers better with soap and is gentle on skin and hair.
Water Softener Installation
The small and compact Essentials 8 can be easily installed through plumbing into your kitchen cupboards and sinks and can be done by our team upon purchase – we do installation based on enquiry only. Contact us to purchase your water softener and book your installation.
We offer a returns policy for stock items ordered only if the following applies: . The return reason is due to an error made by NEWS, whereby we will refund the item and the delivery charges. . The purchased item is faulty or damaged. In the event of a damaged or fault product, the customer must contact our customer service and returns team within 3 working days of delivery. In this event, a replacement or refund will be arranged. We will not accept any returns unless authorised prior with a member of staff.
For orders over £50 shipping is free of charge. Shipping costs for orders under £50 is £5.99. All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. We use an express delivery courier who collect the day after order and deliver within 1-3 working days following collection.