Click Chat With Us Now For a Discount Code or Call Us Direct! Plus Free Express Delivery! Talk To Us Today on 01429872522.
The Premier Compact Water Softener is a twin tank, non–electric, high flow water softener that removes hard water and limescale. This softener uses block salt and comes with a 10 year manufacturers warranty.
You Should Choose this Water Softener if...
- Your home has 2-3 bathrooms or 3-6 people.
- You have limited space in your kitchen and under your sink.
- You want the best of the best and a great quality softener that lasts 10-20 years.
- You want to remove hard water and limescale from your home.
Type of System: Twin tank, non-electric, block salt fed system. Consists of two cylinders, salt chamber and a brine tank.
Dimensions: 49.8cm by 21.9cm x 46.8cm
Efficiency: The compact uses 20.5L of water to regenerate in just 11m
Warranty: 10 Years
Min/Max Flow Rate: in low pressure systems 0.25l/min - 41 l/min. In High Flow systems 1l/min - 51l/min.
Min/Max Pressure: 1-6 bar
Salt Usage: 340g
- Small & Compact Size: to easily fit under your kitchen sink.
- Twin Tank Design: to ensure an uninterrupted supply of soft water 24/7.
- Water Powered & Non- Electric: no higher energy bills, no timers or controls needed.
- A 10-year Warranty: even with more external testing the compact comes with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Third Party Certification & Externally Accredited: external accreditation to verify efficiency.
- Uses Its Own Soft Water Rinse: The Premier Compact cleans itself using soft water.
- Metered Regeneration: uses accurate meters to prevent over producing soft water & determines best time to regenerate based water usage.
- Efficient Regeneration: the regeneration process occurs in just 11 minutes.
- QuietDrive: designed to make your soft water production as quite as possible.
- A non-electric system saves on running costs.
- A Reverse Osmosis system removes hard water minerals to remove limescale in your home.
- Longer lasting home appliances such as washing machines and kettles.
- Soft water can treat your Eczema and dry skin that is being caused by your hard water.
- Soft water protects your boiler and makes your heating system more efficient.
- Save up to 12% on energy bills and £400 on shopping bills.
- You can use less washing powder with soft water and your clothes will appear cleaner and brighter.
- Soft water can improve the condition of your hair and helps lather with your shampoo.
- You can waste less money on cleaning products and limescale removers and save time cleaning.
Water Softener Installation
A water softener is plumbed into your home and attached to you main water supply. This can be done by a professional or if you are familiar with plumbing at home by following a guide. If purchasing this water softener online you will require and installation kit.
We offer a returns policy for stock items ordered only if the following applies: . The return reason is due to an error made by NEWS, whereby we will refund the item and the delivery charges. . The purchased item is faulty or damaged. In the event of a damaged or fault product, the customer must contact our customer service and returns team within 3 working days of delivery. In this event, a replacement or refund will be arranged. We will not accept any returns unless authorised prior with a member of staff.
For orders over £50 shipping is free of charge. Shipping costs for orders under £50 is £5.99. All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. We use an express delivery courier who collect the day after order and deliver within 1-3 working days following collection.
Recently Viewed Products
Kinetico Sumo Water Softene...