The Harvey TwinTec XL2 Water Softener is a non electric system that filters the water entering your home to reduce hardness and deliver softer and purer water for your family.
This product is a semi-commercial water softener and is suitable for small businesses or properties with more than 3 bathrooms and is suitabe for 8+ people. 10 year waranty on parts.
Type of System: Twin tank, non-electric, BLOCK SALT fed system. Consists of two cylinders, salt chamber and a brine tank.
Dimensions Brine Tank & Softener: lxwxh
Efficiency: regeneration in 20 minutes requiring 37 litres.
Warranty: 10 year from the manufacturer.
Min/Max Flow Rate: 1 L/min -80L/m
Min/Max Pressure: 1- 8bar
Salt Usage: 900g - 1300g
Daily Soft Water Capacity: 6444L
Inlet/ Outlet: 1inch or 3/4 inches
Max Temp: 20 degrees
Benefits & Results
- Reduced Heating Bills: a softener increases the efficiency of your heating system reduce bills by up to 12%.
- No More Limescale Deposits: softeners remove scale from your home and prevent scale build up.
- Reduced Shopping Bills: you wont have to buy expensive cleaning products and can reduce your usage of washing powder with soft water. You’ll save up to £400 on your household shopping bills.
- Longer Lasting Appliances & Boiler: soft water protects your boiler and appliances and makes them last longer.
- Soft Water Treats Eczema: soft water treats eczema and dry skin conditions. It’s also great for your hair.
- Cleaner & Brighter Laundry: soft water needs requires less washing powder and can make your clothes cleaner an softer.
How does the Twin Tec XL2 Water Softener Work?
The Harvey XL2 uses reverse osmosis ion exchange to remove hard minerals from water. As hard water enters the system the hard minerals calcium and magnesium are attracted to a salt resin and removed from the water. The system is non-electric and uses water to power itself and a brine solution to regenerate and renew. Two tanks mean you can have a constant supply of water because one tank is always working. All you need to do is replace the block salt over a long period of time.
How do I install the Twin Tec XL2 Water Softener?
There's no need to worry about installation, the XL2 softener can be installed into any plumbing system and is simple connected to your main supply of water. Here at North East Water Softeners we offer a great installation service to do all the plumbing for you!
We offer a returns policy for stock items ordered only if the following applies: . The return reason is due to an error made by NEWS, whereby we will refund the item and the delivery charges. . The purchased item is faulty or damaged. In the event of a damaged or fault product, the customer must contact our customer service and returns team within 3 working days of delivery. In this event, a replacement or refund will be arranged. We will not accept any returns unless authorised prior with a member of staff.
For orders over £50 shipping is free of charge. Shipping costs for orders under £50 is £5.99. All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. We use an express delivery courier who collect the day after order and deliver within 1-3 working days following collection.
Recently Viewed Products
Harvey TwinTec XL1 Twin Tan...