2 year replacement & 10 year parts warranty. Verified dealer - meaning warranty is always valid - regardless of the installer. Have your own plumber install the system & save money.
If you experience an issue with you water softener within the first 2 years, our replacement warranty means we will uplift the water softener and replace this with a brand new product. We will provide a local plumber to assist & arrange & cover all costs of carriage. Rather than fix your system - we will send you a brand new product. This reinstates your warranty from the date the new water softener is installed.
Talk to us today on 02031486773The Premier Compact - now with XP (extra precision hardness).
The Premier Compact Water Softener is a twin tank, non–electric system, that removes hard water and limescale. This softener uses block salt and comes with a 2 year labour warranty and 10 year parts warranty. This softener is available as a HF (high-flow) or HE (high efficiency) model. This system has XP technology - extra precision hardness technology, designed to enable precise calibration to your water conditions. This means you'll only use the right amount of salt and water - creating optimum efficiency and better cost savings.
You Should Choose this Water Softener if...
- Your home has 2-3 bathrooms & up to people.
- You have limited space in your kitchen & under your sink.
- You want the a great quality softener that lasts up to 20 years.
- You want to remove hard water and limescale from your home.
Type of System: Twin tank, non-electric, block salt fed system. Consists of two cylinders, salt chamber and a brine tank.
Dimensions: 49.8cm by 21.9cm x 46.8cm
Efficiency: The compact uses 20.5L of water to regenerate in just 11m
Warranty: 10 Years
Min/Max Flow Rate: in low pressure systems 0.25l/min - 41 l/min. In High Flow systems 1l/min - 51l/min.
Min/Max Pressure: 1-6 bar
Salt Usage: 340g
- Small & Compact Size: to easily fit under your kitchen sink.
- Twin Tank Design: to ensure an uninterrupted supply of soft water 24/7.
- Water Powered & Non- Electric: no higher energy bills, no timers or controls needed.
- A 10-year Warranty: even with more external testing the compact comes with a 10-year warranty for parts.
- Third Party Certification & Externally Accredited: external accreditation to verify efficiency.
- Uses Its Own Soft Water Rinse: The Premier Compact cleans itself using soft water.
- Metered Regeneration: uses accurate meters to prevent over producing soft water & determines best time to regenerate based water usage.
- Efficient Regeneration: the regeneration process occurs in just 11 minutes.
- QuietDrive: designed to make your soft water production as quite as possible.
Water Softener Installation
A water softener is plumbed into your home and attached to you main water supply by a professional or by following a guide. If purchasing this water softener online you will require and installation kit.
Easy to install, clear instructions. 30min to have it up and running
I‚Äôve always struggled with limescale in my home and decided to finally buy a water softener. This softener is great, it‚Äôs automatic and so easy to use! I also noticed since buying it that my hair is so much shinier and I don‚Äôt have dry skin anymore! My partner used to suffer with eczema and he‚Äôs also found such an improvement.
We offer a returns policy for stock items ordered only if the following applies: . The return reason is due to an error made by NEWS, whereby we will refund the item and the delivery charges. . The purchased item is faulty or damaged. In the event of a damaged or fault product, the customer must contact our customer service and returns team within 3 working days of delivery. In this event, a replacement or refund will be arranged. The return must be logged within 14 days after the original purchase. If a return is due to a customer error or change of mind - there may be a restock fee applied.
For orders over £1000 shipping is free of charge. Shipping costs for orders under £1000 is £5.99. All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. We use an express delivery courier who collect the day after order and deliver within 1-3 working days following collection.