The Gosford Abode Tap - Filter Tap has a classic design with additional water filtration functionality. This mixer tap, allows hot, cold and filtered water to flow through the same spout. This product has a dual, two handle, design and is available in chrome or brushed nickel.
Gosford Abode Filter Tap Specification
- Finish Chrome or brushed nickel
- Minimum Bar Pressure Minimum 0.3 bar pressure
- Pressure Type Low Pressure (0.2-0.5 Bar)
- Height 390mm
- Spout Exit Reach 230mm
- Base Diameter 50mm
- Fast Fit Tail Connection Size M12
- Dimensional Drawing View Drawing
- Specification Sheet Specification PDF
- Warranty Information 5 Years*
- ANTIQUE BRASS FINISH AT2008
- WRAS Approved WRAS Approved
- Type Monobloc
- Shop Product Links Shop Link: Replacement Water Filters
- NBS Source NBS Source
We offer a returns policy for stock items ordered only if the following applies: . The return reason is due to an error made by NEWS, whereby we will refund the item and the delivery charges. . The purchased item is faulty or damaged. In the event of a damaged or fault product, the customer must contact our customer service and returns team within 3 working days of delivery. In this event, a replacement or refund will be arranged. The return must be logged within 14 days after the original purchase. If a return is due to a customer error or change of mind - there may be a restock fee applied.
For orders over £1000 shipping is free of charge. Shipping costs for orders under £1000 is £5.99. All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. We use an express delivery courier who collect the day after order and deliver within 1-3 working days following collection.