The Harvey Twintec XL1 Water Softener is a fantastic product delivered by TwinTec designed for larger homes with more than 3 bathrooms.
It is ideal for homes with 5+ bathrooms and families of over 6+ people.
- Non Electric System: Water and Energy Efficient with an Automatic System - no programming required.
- Twin Tank Resin Regeneration: for a constant soft water supply.
- Large Soft Water Capacity: to suit large homes with up to 6 bathrooms containing 8+ people.
- Accurate Metering System With Pressure Adaptation: which is simple to use and is suitable for all plumbing systems including high pressure or low pressure gravity fed systems.
- A Water Controlled System: which allows the water softener to cope with fluctuations in water demand.
- Durability Tested-Robustly tested for total reliability exceeding UK standards.
Type of System: Twin tank, non-electric, TABLET SALT fed system. Consists of two cylinders, salt chamber and a brine tank.
Dimensions Brine Tank & Softener: lxwxh
Efficiency: regeneration in 20 minutes requiring 37 litres.
Warranty: 1 year from the manufacturer.
Min/Max Flow Rate: 1 L/min -80L/m
Min/Max Pressure: 1- 8bar
Salt Usage: 600g - 1300g
Daily Soft Water Capacity: 6444L
Inlet/ Outlet: 1inch or 3/4 inches
Max Temp: 20 degrees
Benefits & Results
- Softer water means no more limescale! Not only that but a water softener can remove limescale from your home.
- A water softener protects your boiler and home appliances and prolongs their lifetime.
- Hard water affects your hair and skin - causing eczema and scalp & skin irritation. A softener provides dramatic relief from dry skin and Eczema.
- Spend less time cleaning & less money on cleaning products.
- Laundry that stays like new: Soft water lathers beautifully and cares for your laundry too.
- A Greener Home - less water wastage as well as improved energy efficiency.
- A more efficient heating system so you can save up to 12% on bills.
- Less washing powder, cleaning products and limescale removers can save up to £400 on your household shopping bills.
How does the Twin Tec XL1 Water Softener Work?
This water softener uses a resin twin tank to remove hard minerals from hard water. As hard water flows through the softener, the resin extracts the hard minerals through reverse osmosis and ion exchange. It is powered by water and uses block salt to create a brine solution that regenerates the resin system when saturated. That means you can get soft water on demand without having to lift a finger! All you have to do is replace the block salt when low - which happens over an extended period of time.
How do I install the Twin Tec XL1 Water Softener?
We offer installation of all water softeners upon purchase and inquiry. This product is safely and efficiently installed into your home by connecting it to the main water supply that enters your home and your boiler. From here all you have to do is insert tablet salt for the system to work and regenerate and top up when empty.
We offer a returns policy for stock items ordered only if the following applies: . The return reason is due to an error made by NEWS, whereby we will refund the item and the delivery charges. . The purchased item is faulty or damaged. In the event of a damaged or fault product, the customer must contact our customer service and returns team within 3 working days of delivery. In this event, a replacement or refund will be arranged. We will not accept any returns unless authorised prior with a member of staff.
For orders over £50 shipping is free of charge. Shipping costs for orders under £50 is £5.99. All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. We use an express delivery courier who collect the day after order and deliver within 1-3 working days following collection.
Recently Viewed Products
Harvey TwinTec XL2 Non-Elec...