What is the CP Series Water Softeners?
The CP Series commercial water softeners are highly advanced in design to offer flexibility in both set-up and operation. This flexibility enables the systems to operate in either an Overdrive configuration, for maximum flow, or in an Alternating configuration, for maximum efficiency
What are the benefits of the CP Series Water Softeners?
The CP Series water softeners will help you:
- Reduce your waste water sometime up to 30%
- Reduce your sodium consumption in comparison to other softeners by up to 40%
- Give you uninterrupted soft water 24 hours per day 7 days a week.
- Easy to use, low maintenance
- Full WRAS accreditations helping you reduce your carbon footprint.
- Pro longs the life of commercial equipment
- Less cleaning, with no limescale, saving time and money
How does the CP Series Water Softeners?
- Non-Electric. Powered by the kinetic energy of moving water. Reliable, notimers or computers to set, adjust, repair or replace.
- Metered Regeneration. Eliminates guesswork and regenerates based on actual water usage resulting in minimal salt use and maximum water efficiency.
- Twin Tank Design. Continuous and uninterrupted supply of soft water even during regeneration.
- Countercurrent Regeneration. Recognized as the most efficient regeneration method. Conserves water and salt, while eliminating hardness breakthrough.
- Soft Water Regeneration. Operates only with 100% soft water which prolongs the life of the system.
- Optimal Salt and Water Efficiency. Low water consumption. Less money spent on salt.
- Corrosion-Resistant Valve and Tanks. Long lasting and can endure even the harshest environments.
How do I Install the CP Series Water Softeners?
You don't need to worry about the hassle here because we can take care of the full installation upon order! Just simply contact us to arrange for one of our Commercial Water Treatment Specialists to come to your premises and conduct a thorough site survey. He will provide you with a complete breakdown of what your business requires and the options which are then open to you. He will guide you through the decision making process and then personally oversee the final installation. All commercial products are bespoke and made to your suit your own business requirements.
You can contact us via our website www.newatersofteners.co.uk or ring us direct 01429 872522 for to book a site survey.
We offer a returns policy for stock items ordered only if the following applies: . The return reason is due to an error made by NEWS, whereby we will refund the item and the delivery charges. . The purchased item is faulty or damaged. In the event of a damaged or fault product, the customer must contact our customer service and returns team within 3 working days of delivery. In this event, a replacement or refund will be arranged. We will not accept any returns unless authorised prior with a member of staff.
For orders over £50 shipping is free of charge. Shipping costs for orders under £50 is £5.99. All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. We use an express delivery courier who collect the day after order and deliver within 1-3 working days following collection.
Recently Viewed Products
Harvey TwinTec XL1 Twin Tan...