Problems with Hard Water
- If you have hard water you will see the effects it has on a daily basis.
- Taps, clogged with lime scale.
- Washing machines breaking down with variations in water temperature and pressure…
- Garments having a rough and old appearance, even when they have just been washed.
- Detergent costs increasing, hard water will use 50% more detergent then soft water.
- Maintenance costs going up and up.
- Capital equipment, such as commercial washing machines and dryers, will have up to 50% less life span, if using hard water.
All of the above, leading to constant customer complaints and extra time and costs, in dealing with complaints and maintenance issues.
Benefits of a commercial water softener
- Lime scale free pipes, reducing temperature variations and low water pressure.
- Garments having a soft and fluffy feel and appearance and lasting longer.
- Water consumption reduction.
- Costs saving in time spent cleaning.
- Cost savings on all detergents and products used in the washing process of up to 50%.
- Washing machines and dryers all have a much longer life up to 50%, which can save thousands of pounds.
- Lowering maintenance issues and costs
Installation of a commercial water softener
Our commercial engineers will visit you at your premises and individually assess your own unique commercial requirements. We offer a full no cost site survey, at the end of which we will recommend a product specifically to suit your requirement. We will then safely and efficiently install the water softener into your commercial premises by connecting it to the main water supply that enters the premise. From here all you have to do is add salt for the system to work and regenerate and top up when empty. We also offer Commercial Customer Support as well as annual maintenance contracts.