Bars & Restaurants
Problems with Hard Water
Lime scale causes glasses and cutlery to have a cloudy white appearance even when they have been thoroughly cleaned. Customers can sometimes be misled by the appearance of glasses and cutlery into thinking they have not been cleaned properly, when you have hard water.
Lots of extra cleaning is require in order to remove the hard water staining, which not only costs more time and money, but also has an impact on the lifespan of the glasses and cutlery you are using.
Hard water will also cause damage to dishwashers and other kitchen appliances, whereby the lime scale adheres to the elements inside them, which in turn causes the element to expire. On average hard water will reduce the life of all kitchen appliances by as much as 50%, depending on the hardness of the water.
Benefits of a commercial water softener
- Brilliantly clean glasses and cutlery straight out of the dishwasher.
- Costs saving in time spent cleaning
- Cost savings on all detergents and products used in the cleaning process of up to 50%.
- Kitchen appliances and dishwashers all have a much longer life, which can save thousands of pounds.
- No more customer complaints, regarding the cutlery and glasses being marked or stained, therefore improving the service without any extra cost.
- Prolonging and extending the life of glasses and cutlery, but up to 50%.
Installation of a commercial water softener
Our commercial engineers will visit you at your premises and individually assess your own unique commercial requirements. We offer a full no cost site survey, at the end of which we will recommend a product specifically to suit your requirements. We will then safely and efficiently install the water softener into your commercial premises by connecting it to the main water supply that enters the premise. From here all you have to do is add salt for the system to work and regenerate and top up when empty. We also offer Commercial Customer Support as well as annual maintenance contracts.